Reported in the press: an onramp onto Interstate 64/40 washed out, a woman was charged with assault after stabbing and beating her ex-girlfriend, and a man apologized as he robbed a store.
- Fox2 — St. Louis County woman charged with assault in Maplewood
- Fox4KC —Man apologizes after robbing Missouri store
- KMOV — ‘I’m sorry I don’t want to do this’; suspect apologizes to store owner as he commits robbery
- KMOV — Road collapse along I-64 impacting Richmond Heights building, commuters
- KSDK — Hanley ramp to I-64 eastbound closed due to partial road collapse
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Maplewood woman accused of stabbing, beating ex-girlfriend with an iron