It’s much easier to list where not to find eclipse glasses, than where to find them available.
Some calls found just two locations with eclipse glasses:
- Ferguson Public Library (35 N Florissant Road, Ferguson) — “a few left, come early”
- Left Bank Books (399 N Euclid Avenue) — $8.99
Where they’re not available:
- Brentwood Public Library
- Home Depot, Brentwood – online only
- Lowes, Maplewood
- Maplewood Public Library. An employee said all the libraries in the system are out. Eclipse viewers are invited to watch on the library grounds.
- Menards, Richmond Heights
- Richmond Heights Public Library gave out 3,000. The Heights will host an event on its front lawn beginning at 12:30
- Schiller’s Camera, Rock Hill – sold out on Wednesday, at $14.99 a pair
- Schnucks, Brentwood
- Shop ‘n Save, Maplewood
- Straubs, Clayton
- Target at the Promenade
- The Book House, free with purchase of “Missouri Total Eclipse Guide,” now out
- Scheidt Hardware in Maplewood had them until they posted it on Facebook (ad on 40 South) — sold out on Saturday.
- St. Louis city libraries (all 17 branches)
- University City Library (for now)
- Walmart, Maplewood
See also: MRH class of 2012 has an eclipse theme