Frank Papa’s Ristorante, Pie Oh My and Schlafly Bottleworks were in the news last week, news from the Maplewood council meeting too.
- Fox 2 — Schlafly Beer`s Cabin Fever Festival Jan. 14 in Maplewood
- Fox 2 — St. Louis Galleria Macy’s hit by thieves, expensive wristwatches stolen
- PR Newswire (press release) — Edwards Realty Company And Condor Partners Complete Purchase Of The Boulevard St. Louis Lifestyle Center
- Riverfront Times — 18 St. Louis Coffee Shops That Are Better Than Starbucks (though the RFT got the name wrong — it’s Living Room, not ArtHouse Coffee), Foundation Grounds is featured too
- Riverfront Times — Pastry Chef Alex Feick Launches New Business with Pie Oh My Pop-Up
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Maplewood gives owner go-ahead to renovate apartment old building
- St. Louis Restaurant News (press release) — The Comfortable Elegance of Frank Papa’s Ristorante
Last night in Maplewood: The council amended the city’s code to prohibit the keeping of horses in the city. No word on any "nay" votes.
— Lisa Eisenhauer (@STLed) January 12, 2017