Maplewood made the news this week with a new suit filed against the city for its ‘nuisance’ ordinance. Also, an MRH basketball coach is out.
- ACLU press release — ACLU Sues City of Maplewood for ‘Nuisance’ Law That Targets Domestic Violence Victims
- ACLU — This Missouri City Banishes Domestic Violence Survivors for Calling the Police
- Riverfront Times — The 10 Best Spots for Pasta in St. Louis
- St. Louis Business Journal — Home furnishings store in Richmond Heights shuttering
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Frazier out after 16 years at Maplewood
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — After 4 domestic violence calls in Maplewood, city banned woman from living there, lawsuit claims
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — McClellan: Overdue, but with an excuse