The weekly 40 South roundup of media mentions. This week: MRH High School Principal Kevin Grawer was on NPR, the Esquire Theatre was sold, a big crowd at Little Flower Church.
- KDLG (NPR in Alaska) — Barbershop: Politics In The Classroom
- St. Louis Business Journal — Historic Esquire theater sold to San Diego group for $8 million
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Suspect charged in PNC Bank, Schnucks robberies
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Party for man called ‘Tombstone’ draws crowd at the Cheshire Inn
- St. Louis Review — Mass Mob arrives at Little Flower in Richmond Heights
What a dream to be All Things Considered "barbershop segment" today : NPRhttps://t.co/daomeveqmw
— Kevin Grawer (@kgrawer) August 26, 2017