Maplewood’s agreement with the ACLU which led to a council meeting where officials took action to amend the city’s nuisance ordinance, was covered in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, and on KSDK and St. Louis Public Radio.
- ACLU of Missouri — A Missouri Town Will Finally Stop Banishing Residents for Reporting Domestic Violence
- KSDK — Proposed changes to Maplewood’s controversial nuisance law
- My Plainview — Man charged with killing chef outside Missouri Walmart store
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Man charged with St. Louis County chef’s murder served prison time for Maplewood arson
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Evicting domestic violence victims is out in Maplewood
- St. Louis Public Radio — Maplewood proposes changes to controversial nuisance ordinance
- St. Louis Public Radio — Nuisance, or Nonsense?