Found in the press this week: news of the Maplewood man struck and killed crossing Big Bend, Moosylvania opens a co-working space, Richmond Heights Police involved in IHOP ‘dine and dash’ accusation.
- Building St. Louis – The Boulevard Phase 2 Moves Forward
- KMOX – Man Dead in Maplewood Hit and Run
- St. Louis Business Journal – New co-working space opens in Maplewood
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch – Pedestrian struck and killed in Maplewood
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch – Pedestrian who died on Big Bend in Maplewood stumbled and fell into passing box truck, police say
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch – Liberal media search for a hint of racial profiling (letter to the editor)
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch – Messenger: What should Clayton police have done after IHOP ‘dine and dash?’ Remember the Fourth Amendment.
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch – Ad agency Moosylvania opens co-working space for millennials in Maplewood