The most popular 40 South post last week was about Brentwood winning a statewide award for a city program in which the city partnered with a company owned by the mayor.
Second was the post about a break-in at Pie Oh My: the suspect stripped to his boxer shorts before breaking a jar and throwing jam all over the inside of the shop.
Here’s the top 10:
- Brentwood wins statewide award; city partnered with company apparently owned by mayor
- Pie Oh My, other Maplewood business vandalized: suspect arrested wearing only boxer shorts
- Bystander hit as shots fired on Shop ‘n Save parking lot
- Brentwood has ‘no relationship’ with company state group says it partnered with, city says
- Maplewood officials OK new greenway work through Greenwood neighborhood
- Metro bus traffic on Bellevue could greatly increase — fill out a survey
- Great Rivers Greenway path under construction nearby
- Maplewood officials discuss problem traffic areas; new council member sworn in
- Brentwood award application shows ‘partnership’ with company owned by mayor
- Weekend Open Houses