Madosky Chiropractic & Acupuncture Center will become Maplewood Chiropractic & Wellness Center (www.mwchiro.com). The change reflects the addition of Dr. Pam Waske to the staff, as well as well as continued commitment and pride in the community, Dr. William Madosky has announced.
Waske is an exercise enthusiast and brings eight years of experience in athletic training and community development.
About the changes:
- Additional hours – We have extended our appointment hours to include early morning, lunch, evening, Thursdays and extended Saturday hours.
- Expanded acupuncture services – We will increase availability of our acupuncture services. Acupuncture is an excellent technique for improving overall health, athletic performance, injuries to spine and extremities, chronic health conditions and addictions (especially nicotine). Dr Madosky will lead this effort.
- Rehab services – We have introduced an on-line exercise program to help decrease injuries, provide stretching for specific conditions as well as general conditioning for daily activities. This program is a valuable addition to the series of movement/exercises videos already available on our website. Dr Waske will lead this effort.
- Increased on-line presence – Our website will be updated to reflect our new identity which will include on-line rehab services and on-line scheduling.
- Education Opportunities – We are passionate about education and will be participating in educational opportunities both within our office and the community. Our focus is on what we do best: acupuncture, chiropractic, wellness, healthy habits, strengthening and posture. If there is a topic you would like us to address send us a note at email@example.com