An apartment owner who removed almost a block of large oaks trees prompted the Maplewood city council to determine to look at other municipalities’ tree ordinances to consider adopting one to prevent what Mayor Barry Greenberg called in its recent meeting the “wanton removal of trees” on private property, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
- Fox 2 — Man sentenced for armed robbery at Richmond Heights Post Office
- KCTV (Kansas City) — Man sentenced to 5 years for Missouri post office heist
- KMOV — Car vending machine proposed in Richmond Heights next to Galleria
- The New York Times — St. Louis Donations Wipe Away $13 Million in Medical Debt
- St. Louis Business Journal — Family Business Profile: Frisella Nursery’s deep roots get stronger under second, third generation leadership
- St. Louis Magazine — Three Tidbits: Winslow’s for dinner, Maplewood for sweets, Greek-ing out in STL
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Former businessman tells Maplewood not to raise taxes to solve money woes