The Maplewood police speed trailer, which shows drivers their speed as they approach it, also collects data. Since June it’s been used on Laclede Station Road, and Folk, Hazel, Marietta, Woodland and Lohmeyer avenues.
Folk Avenue saw the highest number of speeding violations recorded, at 58 percent. Laclede Station was next at 33. Hazel, near Myrtle was next with 31. Woodlawn Avenue followed with 30.
For each location, click the link for complete results.
- 2600 Laclede Station, facing south toward Manchester Road — Laclede Station Road
- Folk at Laclede Station facing east — Folk at Laclede Station
- Hazel near Myrtle, facing west Hazel and Myrtle avenues
- Marietta Ave, facing east — Marietta Avenue
- 7400 Lohmeyer facing east toward Sutton — Lohmeyer Avenue
- 7500 Comfort, facing west toward Oakland Avenue — 7500 Comfort Avenue
- 7500 Woodland Avenue, facing east toward Big Bend — Woodland Avenue