Maplewood Richmond Heights graduate Nicholas Coulter is set to hold his first exhibit of his photographic work.
The photographic art and film event, INSPIRE, featuring Coulter’s work, will be held at the Studio of Jules Unique, 6823 Manchester Avenue, May 27 from 5 to 11 p.m. All are invited. Admission is $10.
The exhibition will be an exploration of Coulter’s work.
- Architectural, portrait, still life and nature photography
- CRY For JUSTICE NOW Street News, Vol. I, No. 2 photography
- Rams, Redskins and New York Giants NFL-related photos
- Designated photographer for Fabolous’ Saint Louis appearance
- Concert highlight photographs of Lil Uzi Vert, Smino, Rae Sremmurd, Lil Yachy and Curren$y
- Viewing of Coulter Photography and Films, LLC production of Brock Seals “Hail Mary” music video
Coulter has displayed his work at Art, Mimosa, and Pancakes events at the Mad Art Gallery in Saint Louis. He was featured in 40 South in August 2016.