Two recent crimes in Richmond Heights have been well-covered in the press. On Feb. 1 a St. Louis-area minister, an innocent bystander, was shot and killed outside Tropicana Lanes as an argument continued into out the parking lot.
Also, on Feb. 3, Richmond Heights Police caught and charged a Priory School priest and teacher hiding in the bushes outside the home of a woman in the 9000 block of Greenridge Drive.
News coverage of the shooting and death of the minister:
- Fox 2 — Vigil announced to celebrate life of slain associate pastor
- FOX 2 — Friends remember Demetrius Stewart, innocent victim in fatal shooting
- KSDK — Man charged with shooting, killing innocent bystander following fight at Tropicana Lanes
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — ‘We need a healing in this city,’ says pastor of St. Louis County church that lost minister to gun violence
- The Washington Times — Man slain outside Missouri bowling alley was a minister
News of the priest found hiding outside woman’s house:
- Fox 2 — Priest accused of peeping into woman’s Richmond Heights home
- KMOV — Local priest arrested after allegedly looking into coworker’s windows, hiding in bushes
- KMOX — Local Priest Arrested, Accused of Hiding in Bushes and Peeking in Windows
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Man charged after minister is killed at Richmond Heights bowling alley
- WGEM (Quincy IL) — Police: Priest found hiding in bushes outside woman’s home