Stonecrest at Clayton View director of marketing, Leslie Pedroli, invited 40 South News to its office at 8825 Eager Road, to share information on the assisted living community.
About Stonecrest at Clayton View:
- 81 apartments, including 55 assisted living and 26 memory care units
- Opening in October, display units to open in August, a one-bedroom and a studio to show
- Pre-sales are doing well, especially apartments with walk-outs
- Host ‘caregiver cafes’ are being held the fourth Wednesday of the month with guest speakers
- Trademarked Vibrant Life program to feature social, educational and recreational programs
- Also in the facility: movie theater, gardening room, activity room, salon, library, bistro cafe, private dining room, courtyard
- Rates begin at $4,825/month for studio, $5,795 for one-bedroom, $6,895 for two-bedroom. Memory care private suite is $5,895/month or $4,995 with a shared bathroom. A one-time fee of $2,500 to cover administrative and assessment costs is charged on move-in.
- Stonecrest at Clayton View website, and on Facebook.