An intense storm damaged artists’ tents and artwork at Schlafly Art Outside, and U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay visited immigrant Alex Garcia at Christ Church in Maplewood, where he’s claiming sanctuary — that and more from the press.
- Fox 2 — Storm damage closes Schlafly’s ‘Art Outside’ festival in Maplewood
- KSDK — Texas De Brazil now open in Richmond Heights
- Republic Monitor — St. Vincent advances to final four with shutout victory
- Riverfront Times — U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay Visits Alex Garcia, Immigrant Claiming Sanctuary
- St. Louis Business Journal — New $20.9 million senior facility is more ’boutique hotel’ than high-rise (subscription needed to read article)
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Storm damage forces early end to Schlafly’s Art Outside festival in Maplewood
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — At Home: Son rehabs parents’ ‘magical’ 1914 Maplewood house