Strange Donuts owner has bought World’s Fair Donuts, which closed earlier this year. He says the shop name and all recipes will stay the same.
- KMOV — Strange Donuts owner buys World’s Fair Donuts
- KMOV — Car alarm scares off would-be carjackers after woman punched outside Maplewood Walmart
- KMOV — Officer injured when shoplifting suspects hit squad car in Maplewood, police say
- Ladue News — Find Your Favorite Tea at Maplewood’s Traveling Tea
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — 7 restaurants that closed this year that our critic will especially miss
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Voters in Maplewood will decide sales tax increase for fire services
BIG NEWS: @strangedonuts is taking over beloved Worlds Fair Donuts. They’ll keep the name and the recipes.
“No changes,” owner Jason Bockman says. https://t.co/xWwPcUgvpO
— Alexis Zotos (@alexiszotos) December 23, 2019