Some St. Louis County businesses will be allow to reopen on May 18, though not all will. Twin Peaks restaurant, at 2351 Maplewood Commons Dr., will reopen its dining room on Monday, May 18, according to a press release.
In addition to adhering to all federal, state and local guidelines, Twin Peaks has implemented new sanitation and safety processes. Some of the new measures include:
- Personal protective equipment will be provided to all employees.
- All staff temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- Staff must pass a personal health and hygiene questionnaire.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the restaurant.
- Digital menus will be offered so guests can view menus on their own device.
- Contactless payment will be available for guests to pay on their own device.
- Foot-pull door opener attachments will be added to restrooms.
- Guests are encouraged to look for the safety sticker of approval on all team members.
The restaurant will be open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to midnight, and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.