A masked suspect robbed a Brentwood gas station, where to go for a dinner and movie, and a new bank branch opens in Maplewood.
- Fox 2 — Tim’s Travels: Maya Cafe’s celebrates 18 years with Rock-N-Roll Shrimp Boil
- KSDK — Brentwood gas station robbed at gunpoint by masked man
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — One year after acquisition, St. Louis Bank plans new branches in Maplewood, Edwardsville
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — Dinner and a movie? Our critic suggests restaurants near area cinemas
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — 26-pound Philly cat becomes super-sized star in search for a home