Members of the Maplewood church, Christ Church United Church of Christ, marched in support of the Honduran man the church has housed for more than a year; Brentwood to share its dog park and Jean Carnahan writes on Acero in her food blog.
- Fox 2 — Christmas Eve shopping therapeutic for some people while others call it ‘nerve wracking’
- Good Food St. Louis — Acero in Maplewood
- KMOX — Man expected ‘to go to work’ after accidental shooting in Metro parking lot
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch — With no end in sight, Maplewood church vows to keep Honduran man in sanctuary
- West End Word — Brentwood Dog Park Available While Clayton Park Is Closed