Maplewood city officials will consider these resolutions, and one ordinance at meeting on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. See the full agenda.
Update: All resolutions were passed at the Maplewood council meeting Tuesday evening. A bill to amend the setbacks for an planned unit development, and create a new lot at South and Yale avenues was tabled.
- Niel Suthar will be replacing Dan Kopman on the Special Business District Tax Advisory Commission. Suthar owns Foundation Grounds. Dan Kopman is no longer with Schlafly Bottleworks.
- Resolution authorizing the city manager to apply for a state grant for $15,000 for selective enforcement of hazardous moving violations at various high traffic locations and to buy two dash-mounted radar units.
- Resolution to authorize the city manager to reject two request for qualifications (RFQ) the city received to build a skateboard park. City staff failed to send an RFQ to a local contractor that had met with the city about the project in December.
- Resolution approving a pole sign permit to Raising Cane’s.
Two ordinances on the agenda:
- Ordinance appropriating/transferring $7,581, to buy eight LED stream-light flashlights, 31 LED duty belt flashlights, 32 illuminated safety cones, 31 reflective traffic safety vests and eight trauma kits.
- An ordinance amending setbacks for an planned unit development at South and Yale avenues.