Maplewood was in the news this past week, mainly for beer, but coffee got a mention too. In Richmond Heights, city officials approving Boland Place apartments, and Big Shark Bicycles moving there from University City made news.
- DRAFT Magazine — Is flat beer about to become a thing?
- Ladue News — We Love Our Neighborhoods: Maplewood
- St. Louis Magazine — Why Coffee-Lovers Love Waking Up in Maplewood
- Sauce Magazine — Aquavit Ascending: Meet the spirit of the north — Reeds American Table
- Sauce Magazine — The Scoop: Local breweries take top RateBeer awards — Side Project Brewery
- USA Today — 10Best Readers’ ChoiceChosen by readers of USA TODAY and 10Best — Side Project Brewery
- Fox 2 — Richmond Heights city council votes to move forward with proposed apartment complex
- Ladue News — We Love Our Neighborhoods: Richmond Heights
- STL Today — SSM names new president to lead St. Mary’s Hospital
- STL Today — Richmond Heights gives go-ahead to 5-story development
- STL Today — Big Shark moving bike shop to former Hi-Fi Fo-Fum building in Richmond Heights
- nextSTL — Big Shark Bicycles Moving to Former Hi-Fi Fo-Fum Spot in Richmond Heights