40 South News covers Brentwood, Maplewood and Richmond Heights, and has been published since 2013 — with 1.3 million-plus page views to date.
- 2,000 area readers per day (average), 2,680 average for Jan. – April 2016
- 2,100-plus Facebook likes
- 1,000-plus Twitter followers
- 40 South News has broken the news in St. Louis of many new businesses, including Gus’s Fried Chicken, Reeds American Table, Chick-fil-A (and closing of Macaroni Grill), Side Project Cellar and Side Project Brewery.
Maplewood resident, Doug Miner, is editor and publisher of 40 South News.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell/text: 314-974-4420
Subscribe to the 40 South News AM newsletter to get the latest area news delivered to your inbox six times a week for free.